This banana bread recipe must be one of the most famous recipes because it goes viral very often because it is an easy and tasty dessert. Honestly, this version beats other banana bread recipes. I loved it for three reasons and the first one is the flavor of the banana in this bread; secondly, it's really moist. I can't explain how moist it was when I bit it and finally is really easy to make it.
- 1½ cup All-purpose flour
- 1¼ tsp Baking soda
- ¾ tsp Salt
- 1 cup Dark brown sugar
- ⅓ cup Vainilla greek yogurt or regular yogurt (with vanilla makes the difference)
- ¼ cup Unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 2 Large eggs
- 3 large ripe bananas (mashed)
- ½ cup chopped walnuts (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF/175ºC, and lightly coat the loaf pan. Mix the flour, baking soda, and salt.
2. With the help of a mixer, mix: butter, sugar, and yogurt, mix them well for around 5 min, and later add them one by one the eggs. Add the mashed bananas and mix them all.
3. Add the nuts to the mix, and beat the mixture in the loaf pan.
4. Bake it until it is fully cooked; it was around 50 min in my oven.