If you love desserts, but you're looking for something simple yet elegant, this "Hazelnut Flan" is for you. It only requires five ingredients and not so much technique. This dessert has a lot of finesse, but if you want to add more, you can add some hazelnuts on top or red fruits.
- ½ cup Sugar
- ¼ cup Condensed Milk
- 1 can Evaporated Milk
- ⅓ cup Hazelnut cream (Nutella)
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons Water
1. Preheat the oven to 330º F / 165°
2. In a saucepan, place the sugar and water. Wait until it turns light brown (This means it's already caramel)
3. When ready, place the caramel in a small cake pan, cupcake pan, or four ramekins.
4. Add the condensed milk, evaporated milk, hazelnut cream, and eggs to a blender mixer. Later add the mix over the caramel and bake it for 1 hour.
5. 1 hour later, take it out from the oven and let it cool for 5 min, then carefully turn it upside down. Beware because the caramel is liquid.
6. Let it cool and enjoy!